Most Promising Pediatric Bilingual Clinician Award
presented by Karen George & Chicago Speech Therapy
Do you know a second year graduate student who exhibits exceptional pediatric clinical skills?
Chicago Speech Therapy wants to recognize them!
This year, Chicago Speech Therapy will be presenting the Most Promising Pediatric Clinician Award. We want to acknowledge the hard work and dedication demonstrated by graduate student clinicians that are already making an impact in pediatric speech-language pathology.
Selected students will be presented with an award of $500.
We will be accepting nominees through Friday, March 4th, 2022 with winners chosen by April 2022.
Nominees should be in their second year of pursuing a bilingual certificate in SLP and should demonstrate:
- A passion and commitment to serve pediatrics in their career
- Incredible personal skills with children, peers, and supervisors
- Excellent academic skills
- A strong capacity for leadership
- Advanced maturity and professionalism
Nominees will be reviewed by Chicago Speech Therapy’s team of experienced SLPs.
Previous Award Winners