Most Promising Pediatric Clinician Award
presented by Karen George & Chicago Speech Therapy
Do you know a second year graduate student who exhibits exceptional pediatric clinical skills?
Chicago Speech Therapy wants to recognize them!
This year, Chicago Speech Therapy will be launching the Most Promising Pediatric Clinician Award. We want to acknowledge the hard work and dedication demonstrated by graduate student clinicians that are already making an impact in pediatric speech-language pathology.
Selected students will be presented with an award of $500.
Applications will be open starting in November 2020 with winners chosen in January of 2021.
Nominees should demonstrate:
- A passion and commitment to serve pediatrics in their career
- Incredible personal skills with children, peers, and supervisors
- Excellent academic skills
- A strong capacity for leadership
- Advanced maturity and professionalism
Nominees will be reviewed by Chicago Speech Therapy’s team of experienced SLPs.